Please read the following terms before placing an order from us.
1. Our shipping terms are Ex-Work and delivery duty unpaid (DDU). All duties and taxes will be paid by the consignee. All shipments are subjected to a certain handling charge (packing & transaction fee), depending on the size of package and payment methods (bank wiring, or cheque).
2. Products will be shipped generally by Federal Express (FedEx) from Germany or Asia. With Customer's FedEx account number, the shipping cost won't be included on the invoice.
3. If Customer does not choose FedEx, we can accept your assigned forwarder and calculate the shipping cost accordingly.
4. Shipping information will be e-mailed or faxed to Customer once the order is shipped.
5. Customer is required to prepare the necessary documents for the customs clearance required from the local Customs.
6. Please inform us of any upcoming holidays or other possible shipping delays at least one week advance of the shipping date.
Order and Payment
1. If Customer doesn't have a formal purchase order form with a PO number, please fill in our order form and fax or e-mail it to DR.WANG (email@example.com).
2. When Customer's order is confirmed, we will send you a detailed description of the expected delivery date and a final quotation in USD / EUR / GBP, RMB or NTD within 2 days from the order-received-date. If Customer doesn't get the confirmation from us within 2 days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. In the event where the Customer wants to amend or cancel the order received form, the Customer shall inform DR.WANG within 3 days after the order received date; otherwise DR.WANG will continue with standard production process and the Customer shall pay to DR.WANG according to the schedules.
4. If Customer does not notify DR.WANG in writing of any defects of Products within 30 days of the receipt of Products, Customer shall be deemed to have accepted such Products. If the payment is not received by DR.WANG within 60 days from the invoice date, Customer agrees to pay 10% penalty on all late payments. If the payment is not received by Normae within 90 days from the invoice date, DR.WANG will disclose Customer's information to a collection agency and authorize the collection agency to obtain the payment from Customer.
5. Customer acknowledges the uncertain nature of the Product DR.WANG may provide under this Agreement. DR.WANG shall not be liable for its failure to perform any of its obligations resulting from circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Such circumstance shall include, without limitation, typhoons, floods, other acts of nature, fires, explosions, riots, war or civil disturbance, strikes or other labor unrest, embargoes and other government actions or regulations. DR.WANG will notify Customer as soon as practically possible after it becomes aware of deficiencies in Product supply. Customer shall not claim any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with DR.WANG's failure to perform the services or provides the products for reasons beyond DR.WANG's control as aforesaid.
6. In the event of any defect in quality of Products, Customer may make a claim with description of such defect after checking Products. DR.WANG 's liability to Customer for any claim relating to Products shall be limited to replacement.